Terms and Conditions
Any of the following actions constitute your agreement, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, the terms of this Agreement: your initialization or purchase of our Services, either on the telephone, mail or through the THEUBSINC website; or your use of theubsinc.com website.
- Universal Billing Services, Inc. only provides services at your specific direction.
- Your use of UBS, Inc. website, or purchase of UBS, Inc. services, does not bind us to legal responsibility to represent your needs if ever requested or needed.
- Universal Billing Services, Inc. Services –You understand that UBS, Inc. emphasis is on approaches through the progress of healthcare seminars, tutoring, and workshops for healthcare professionals, workplace employees and Community individuals. MWC provides self-training through the materials found on MWC website you’re your own direction. Our services are designed with National Notary Association, American Medical Technologist, AAPC, and The American Heart Association’s guidelines in recommendation. At no time does UBS, Inc. represent any person in their certification needs – it is up to our client to choose freely in His/her own direction
- UBS, Inc will not be held liable for any losses or damages of any kind whether in contract, tort, or under any local, state, or federal law, ordinance, statue, regulation or provision, arising out of the use or reliance of any materials on Universal Billing Services, Inc.
- Universal Billing Services, Inc. Content – The information on UBS, Inc. website is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, service descriptions, or other information without obligation to issue any notice. UBS, Inc. makes every reasonable effort to provide up-to-date, accurate, and legally sufficient information. If there is legal information on this website it is not guaranteed to be correct and is not legal advice. We also cannot guarantee that the legal information on this website is up-to-date since the law changes rapidly and may be subject to various interpretations by different courts and government agencies. The use of UBS, Inc. is solely at the user’s risk
- Submitting Information to Universal Billing Services– You agree that you are responsible for submitting accurate information when placing an order with UBS, Inc. You also agree that the information you provide to us is exactly as you want it in your order to provide you with the accurate service. UBS, Inc. may correct inaccuracies we notice and are not held liable for the change of such information.
- Reminder– UBS, Inc. is not responsible for reminding you of your future re-certification or obligations relating to your certification requirements. However, we will reach out in our best efforts to contact you via email. On occasion, we will send Thank You, Holiday, etc… emails.
- Purchases Made by Your Agent/Representative –You agree and understand that if an employer, friend or agent acts on your behalf and purchases our service for you or your company, you are bound by all the terms of this agreement herein.
- Refund Policy –UBS, Inc. guarantees your satisfaction with our services. View our Refund Policy.
- General Disclaimer – Information or content provided by UBS, Inc. website or UBS, Inc. representatives is provided “as is” with no warranties either express or implied. By using the UBS, Inc. website or purchasing our services you assume complete responsibility and risk for your use and your actions following your use.
- Group Orders – Group orders do not have a time-limit – if the company chooses to set a time than a time-limit will be added. Group orders are non-refundable.
- Termination of This Agreement – You understand and agree that we may terminate this Agreement, Use of this website for any reason and at any time upon notice. UBS, Inc. and its employees have sole discretion to refuse to provide services to you and are not liable to you for damages or loss that may result from our refusal to provide you services.
- Severability –If any portion of this agreement is found to be unenforceable or void by a court of law, then the provision that is found to be void or unenforceable shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions of this Agreement. Furthermore, severability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
- Articles –All articles are for informational purposes only. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please call your doctor or dial 911 immediately. UBS, Inc. does not endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, or opinions on this site. This website should not be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis, sole prevention or treatment. All articles are provided “as is”.